Event InfoUtah National
Utah is well known as the home of the world-famous Bonneville Salt Flats, where land-speed records have been set since the 1930s. However, just an hour east of the famed salt flats is one of America’s premier motorsports facilities, a place that offers a little something for everybody who has a need for speed.
Miller Motorsports Park is a state-of-the-art racing facility for automobiles, motorcycles and karts located just 35 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City in Tooele, Utah. It is considered one of the finest facilities of its type in North America. Opened in 2006, Miller Motorsports Park hosts or has hosted many of the world's most significant racing series, including the FIM Superbike World Championship, AMA Pro Road Racing, American Le Mans Series, Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series, NASCAR K&N Pro Series West and the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.
The 511-acre campus includes a multi-configurational, 4.5-mile road racing course, a 0.9-mile karting track, a 22-acre high-speed off-road short course and an eight-acre rock-crawling course. Across the road from the main campus is another 900 acres of track-owned property that includes a seven-mile desert racing course.
In August 2013, Miller Motorsports welcomed the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing, bringing a national motocross event to the State of Utah for the first time since 1974. A purpose-built, national-caliber, permanent motocross facility was constructed in the infield of Miller Motorsports Park’s road-racing course to host the Utah National.
In addition to the professional racing series that visit Miller Motorsports Park, the track also has its own locally-based racing series for road racing cars, motorcycles, off-road vehicles and karts. There is racing taking place almost every weekend between April and October.
Miller Motorsports Park offers something for almost every motorsports enthusiast. There are rental karts available for young and old. The Miller Performance Schools offer classes in auto racing, high-performance driving, high-performance motorcycle riding and off-road driving, plus a Teen Driving School and Highway Survival School. The Larry H. Miller Total Performance Museum is home to some of the world's most significant racing and street cars, specializing in cars associated with the legendary Carroll Shelby. There is also a retail store offers that clothing, souvenirs, collectibles and gift certificates. In addition, the track holds open track days during which individuals can drive their car or motorcycle on the track after a brief orientation course, and has a multi-level Club Membership Program that offers exclusive access and amenities.
Corporate Activities are very popular at Miller Motorsports Park, with full banquet, conference and classroom facilities available plus a variety of entertainment and team-building options utilizing the racetrack, schools and karting facility.
Miller Motorsports Park is unique in that it offers spectators almost 100% sightlines of the entire track from any viewing location, while providing up-close viewing of prime race-action zones. This is possible because of the inherently level nature of the property, which allows spectators to be located around the perimeter of the course while ensuring that the track layout brings major overtaking and action zones close to spectator areas.
Miller Motorsports Park is situated in Tooele County, just 25 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport or 35 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City and easily accessed by major highways (I-80) and surrounding county roads.
Miller Motorsports Park is the most versatile, advanced, safest and best-equipped racing facility in North America. So outstanding was its design and execution that in its first year of operation it was named "Motorsports Facility of the Year" by the Professional Motorsport World Expo in Cologne, Germany, in November, 2006. In addition, the track was named “Superbike World Championship Organizer of the Year” after only its first visit from the world’s third-biggest racing series. The facility offers something for everyone, with outstanding fan amenities, unmatched corporate meeting and entertainment options and the finest paddock and garages available for teams. Miller Motorsports Park is a significant addition to the national road racing industry, and a major component of the ever-growing Salt Lake City sporting market.
For more information, visit the track’s website at MillerMotorsportsPark.com.
- 2014 race tickets are now available! Click here to purchase.
Miller Motorsports Park
2901 N. Sheep Lane
Tooele, Utah 84074
Phone: 435.277.RACE (7223)
- General Admission Tickets
- Covered VIP Viewing Area with live timing and scoring, private restrooms and catering available
- Open-Air and Covered Grand Prix Outdoor Suites
- Air-Conditioned Grand Prix Indoor Suites
- VIP Clubhouse with live timing and scoring, private restrooms and catering
- Lounge- including food and beverage service
- Executive level- including catered buffet, a bar and balcony
- Covered grandstands
- 24-acre asphalt paddock
- Golf cart rentals available
- Onsite medical center
- 24-hour security
- Event simulcast on FM radio
- Food and soft drink concessions
- Beer concessions
- Children's play area, Karting Center and Zipline
- Historical Museum onsite
- Flushing restroom facilities
- Permanent restroom facilities
- Baby changing station
- Onsite gravel parking lots
- Handicap parking
- Easy entry/exit
- Onsite camping
- RV spots
- Potable water and RV pumping available upon request
- Pets must be on a leash and properly taken care of at all times. Owners are expected to clean up after their pet
- Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas
- Coolers are allowed only if they are 12" x 9.5" x 9" in size or smaller and are subject to inspection by security upon arrival
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- Pit Access Pass available for $20 from 9am – 12pm (noon) Saturday only
- List of prohibited items:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Laser Pointers
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Scissor Lifts
- Anything that can be used as a projectile or deemed dangerous
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by MMP Security management
- From Salt Lake City Airport:
Drive west on Interstate 80 for approximately 26.5 miles. Take Exit 99 (Highway 36) and drive approximately 3.2 miles. Turn right on Highway 138 and drive approximately 4.8 miles. Turn left on Sheep Lane and drive approximately 2 miles.
- From West Valley City:
Merge west on UT-201 (2100 South) towards Magna. Merge onto Interstate 80 west. Take Exit 99 (Highway36) and drive approximately 3.2 miles. Turn right on Highway 138 and drive approximately 4.8 miles. Turn left on Sheep Lane and drive approximately 2 miles.
- From Wendover:
Merge east onto Interstate 80 towards Salt Lake City. Take Exit 84 towards Grantsville. Turn right onto Highway 138/East Main Street (through Grantsville). Turn onto Sheep Lane and drive approximately 2 miles.
Where To StayTooele, UT and Surrounding Cites:
- Residence Inn by Marriott, Salt Lake City Airport: 801.532.4101
4883 Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Courtyard by Marriott, Salt Lake City Airport: 801.532.4085
4843 Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Springhill Suites by Marriott, Salt Lake City Airport: 801.532.6633
4995 Wiley Post Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Salt Lake City: 801.741.1500
200 North 2100 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Tooele: 435.883.0500
1531 North Main Street, Tooele, Utah 84074
- Hyatt Place, Salt Lake City Airport: 801.363.1400
52 North Tommy Thompson Road, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Grand America Hotels and Resort, Salt Lake City: 801.258.6000
555 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
- Comfort Inn and Suites, Lake Point: 801.250.3600
8580 Utah Highway 36, Tooele, Utah 84074